Sunday 20 February 2011

Lady with cat drawing

Here is a drawing I pencil sketched at the Wig and Pen at the beginning of February during a Comics Meetup and finally decided to finish it off yesterday on a rainy afternoon. I just used a felt tip brush pen for the thicker outline strokes and added the details with a 0.1 felt tip. She could be some weird Bond villain otherwise just some chick with bizarre hair! It feels good to get some drawing happening again and hopefully I'll keep it up, even if it's just dodgy doodling whilst watching telly.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Lisa - this is a seriously beautiful drawing. And I'm not even a 'cat person'! Seriously, I love the gorgeous lines you use - so compelling, and I can't stop looking at this sketch. You're one talented chick! (It's Peggy, by the way, but I had to sign in as Anonymous. Plus, I'm trying to be all mysterious-like.)

    ReplyDelete